Management of all braded retail stores, ensuring full operation and per standard guidelines. Also, responsible for collecting relevant data from the market environment such as: competition, best retail practices and any retail or general environment activities that may be an obstacle or opportunity to branded retail performance. The Branded Retail Operation Executive will also support the Branded Retail Planning Manger on development of consumer and customer programs by providing key insights/analysis and manage operation of the programs.
- Main point of contact for all matters relating branded store and responsible to manage the agency, third part company contracted for operation of the stores.
- Weekly Meeting with agency to update overall operation of the store and oversee - KPI’s monitoring.- Provide specific trade activation details and manage trade program mechanics in all trade channels for brand activity
- Manage brand ambassador operation and provide relevant execution solutions
- Propose goals and KPIs for trade programs and activities
- Monthly Meeting to Campaign’s deployment, Training Update and new content introduction.
- Regularly visit branded store and audit the operation and execution according the guideline.
- Regularly visit and inspect market environment – Direct Competitors (PM – IQOS), Indirect (Others related tobacco) and other retails.
- Closely work with trade marketing team (Field force, Business development, Key account)