| || 20687BR |
| || IT Manager - Projects and Transition |
| || London |
| || Permanent |
| || |
- Prepare for hand over to BAU including developing proposal for WOW, accountabilities and process
- Manage and co-ordinate the delivery of agreed services and deliverables to the programme / work stream
- Maintain effective operational relationships with vendors and ensure they deliver to contractual obligations and deliverables
- Ensure resources, tools and services in place to deliver the transformation objectives
- Interface with relevant transformation boards / functions
- Ensure effective stakeholder relationships
- Act as domain expert for the workstream and manage stakeholders appropriately
- Ensure compliance to agreed timesheets submission and financial benefits
- Manage alongside IT Finance recharge of 2018 target until handover to BAU.
- Transition charge for change from ITX into BAU.
| || |
- Degree Educated with extensive project experience (Ideally Prince2 practitioner)
- Breadth of knowledge of best practice and current trends in at least one of the following areas: Infrastructure / IT Service Management / Software as a Service / E2E Software Development (at least SAP, Salesforce and Enterprise Integration)
- Experienced in the core aspects of commercial and contract management with regards to supplier management.
- Strong, results-driven personality with a high level of enthusiasm, energy and confidence
- Ability to identify and manage risks/issues and communicate across functions and disciplines; manage stakeholders and make actionable recommendations
- Experience in large global organisation using / setting up in-sourced and out-sourced IT services and a good working knowledge of the management of global IT Services (application development / application maintenance).
- Breadth of knowledge of best practice IT Service Management best practice (ITIL)
- Experience of working with / delivering / consuming of cloud based services (software and/or platforms)
| || |
- Ability to work in multi-dimensional programme, ie engaging across internal projects and external multiple programmes – experience necessary
- Ability to work in fast paced, multi-cultural environment with constant change
- Ability to align with best pmo practices whilst applying a practical level of tailoring without impact governance compliance
- Ability to challenge mitigation plans and activities to ensure they are effective
- Ability to plan and hold team accountable to their deliverables
| || British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.|
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
| || British-American Tobacco (Holdings) Ltd |
| || 25-Feb-2018|