| || 20718BR |
| || Service Improvement Manager |
| || Bucharest |
| || Permanent |
| || British American Global Business Services currently have an exciting new opportunity for a Service Improvement Manager, joining us on a permanent basis, in our Bucharest office.|
• Being responsible for identifying continuous service improvement opportunities for the HR Shared Services function, aligning internal trends and Business demands;
• Working in partnership with the Relationship Manager and Quality Assurance to drive continuous improvements;
• Developing the strategy, framework and tools that support the development of a knowledge based culture;
• Ensuring that both global and Zone 2 knowledge and content is maintained and continuously improved to provide relevant and timely information to BAT Employees.
| || |
- At least 3 years experience in Continuous Improvement (preferably in a similar environment)
- Continuous Improvement - Looks to drive continuous improvement of the business by striving to see new opportunities and openings to deliver greater business value
- Process oriented – experience in process design / reengineering (process framework and detailed process flows)
- Knowledge about Lean / Six Sigma methodologies and tools – yellow belt, green belt training / certification would be an advantage
- Problem Solving - Diagnoses, negotiates and orchestrates the solutions to solve business problems
- Project Delivery - Professionally delivers projects to achieve long term benefits, maintaining a clear view of the project objectives, risk areas and engagement methodologies required to gain business buy-in and delivery. Implements appropriate risk mitigation to reduce risk likelihood and impact on delivering the project
| || |
| || British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.|
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
| || British American Shared Services (Europe) S.R.L. |
| || 27-Mar-2018|