British American Tobacco Italia S.p.A., one of the most relevant multinational player within FMCG Sector is looking for a Warehouse Executive located in Bologna.
The job holder should be able to work in a very "dynamic" and demanding environment with a high level of autonomy (in carrying out activities and providing results) being efficient (esp. in terms of timing and accuracy) and effective in his/her role.
He/She has to ensure proper logistic activities related to BAT Italia Finished Goods according to WESCSC and End Market plan keeping an effective management of stock by ensuring that company policy on stock inventory is adhered to.
He/She is in charge of building/maintaining good relations with public authorities ensuring the respect of BAT Guidelines and Italian law.PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Ensure day by day activities by arranging proper staff based on planned workload;
- Guarantee correct FGs receiving and shipment ensuring the relevant documents are issued and systems updated without delays;
- Provide regularly Stock Analysis including special check in case of missing / damaged goods;
- Provide timely information on possible criticality/delay related the FG arrival/shipment;
- Support the line manager in achieving the agreed targets in line with overall strategy, milestones and engagement plans;
- Monitoring of order process deployment and inform effectively the relevant stakeholders on key highlights;
- Proactively collect information from different data sources and assembly/combine them to produce value added analysis in response to business needs;
- Continuously act as business partner for the Headquarter based in Rome and for foreign offices in order to solve/prevent any specific issues;
- Ensure quality check on trucks FG are properly performed;
- On a daily bases assure that physical and logical stocks are aligned;
- Drive the formal stock count with 3rd parties;
- Responsible for reviewing supplier scorecards to ensure suppliers are providing appropriate service;
- Review performance against service levels and agrees service improvement plans with supplier;
- Ensuring the IT business systems and infrastructure have adequate ownership and direction to meet the business needs;
- He/She participates to prevent and solve all EHS issues related to the activities carried out in the BAT warehouse. He/She has to be able to coordinate provisions and resources to deliver the EHS policy and procedures within the warehouse itself and to follow the implementation of any EHS programme or initiative;
- He/She also takes reasonable measures to mitigate the health & safety risks and prevent work related injuries or accidents within the warehouse – that includes ensuring that employees under their responsibility behave safely according to the EHS policy and procedures;
- Responsible to create and manage Purchase Orders for suppliers, check of invoices and finance registration of these;
- Responsible for finance reports with costs, in order to support Warehouse Manager to drive budget respect.