British American Global Shared Services currently have an exciting new opportunity for an HR Contact Centre Specialist, joining us on a permanent basis, in our Bucharest offices.
- Provides generalist HR advice and guidance on HR policies, processes and general queries, acting as the first point of contact for BAT employees where self-service is either unavailable or where the query cannot be resolved through the self-service channels available;
- Is responsible for processing HR administration activities using the reference materials available across a range of specialisms, supporting direct customer facing queries;
- Collects and verifies supporting documentation from employees and line managers in order to initiate / complete HR transactions;
- Analyses customer requests and determines where queries require specialist support or escalation to appropriate parties;
- Executes administrative and transactional processes across the scope of service provided, using online tools, systems and applications;
- Monitors own performance against service standards, established SLAs and KPIs, to ensure that a professional, efficient and quality service is consistently provided to customers.