| || 20844BR |
| || Trade Marketing administrator |
| || Alger |
| || Permanent - CDI |
| || The TM&D System Administrator will support the running of Retail classification system for BAT Algeria. Retail classification system 8 is an integrated trade marketing information and technology platform that supports BAT. This tool has the following objectives:|
- Gain real time access to qualitative and quantitative market information to support business decisions.
- Improve effectiveness & efficiency of Trade Marketing & Distribution activities.
-Training of commercial agents on how to use the Retail classification system 8 over the regions
-Support the team on the daily activities and reporting
| || |
- Bachelor degree in Management/ Marketing/Information Technology.
- Sound knowledge in MS Office (with a Professional level in Excel).
- Fluency in both written and spoken French and English Language.
- An understanding of Trade Marketing & Distribution will be an advantage.
- Experience : from 2 to 5 years
| || |
| || British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.|
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
| || British American Tobacco Algeria |
| || 23-Apr-2018|