| || 21243BR |
| || Maintenance Engineer |
| || Malang |
| || Permanent |
| || Responsible as Maintenance Engineer with below main activities:|
- Develop PM activities for equipment and ensure execution as per plan and analysis are in placed.
- Manage PM SAP in relation with create/modify PM activities as well as spares readiness at optimum level.
- Defined strategy to optimize Planned Down Time to optimize machine reliability
- Lead Implementation of PM Pillar as part of TPM
- To ensure process of Continual Improvement, initiatives, and action to eliminate losses in all PMD/DIET plant by engage PM activities in shop floor
- Manage all assets of machineries in relation to maximize asset utilization
| || |
- Bachelor Degree of Engineering (Mechanical/Mechatronic/Electrical) or equivalent from reputation University.
- Minimum 3 years experiences in Production Engineering/Maintenance.
- Having experience leading team with at least 5 team members.
- Good verbal and written in Bahasa and English.
- Familiar with SAP PM or MMIS (Maintenance Management Information System) or equivalent.
- Understand about TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) and ISO.
- Familiar with PLC, Pneumatic, and hydraulic systems.
| || |
- Having experience in cigarette/tobacco Industry is preferable.
| || British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.|
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
| || PT Bentoel Prima |
| || 30-Apr-2018|