Key Success Factors
- Ensure the production machinery is in good condition with minimum interruption due to electric/electronic problem to fulfil demand volume.
- Ensure the cigarette products are achieved quality standards.
- Ensure the factories’ working environment is safe, clean, conducive and infestation free for the workers and products to be manufactured.All technical projects are completed on time, within budget.
- Provide effective electrical & electronic services for VINA-BAT Joint Venture SMD factory and assist the manager to ensure the production machinery is in good condition.
- Perform regular product quality inspection, to ensure the cigarette specifications are maintained all times and only good quality cigarette products are produced at all time.
- Ensure the machines’ maintenance and servicing programs are strictly adhered.
- Ensure the factories’ working environment is safe, clean, conducive and infestation free for the workers and products to be manufactured.Support machinery installation/technical projects to upgrade/ install new machine
· Propose & get buy-in from line manager for development plan to enhance both technical skill and leadership capability of the team.
· Acquired experience from technical projects.
· Improve self-confident from working with factories management.
· Ensure the technical data are collected & timely report to manager.
· Ensure the preventive maintenance of production machinery is executive as plan & align with PI&T requirement.
· Well control and monitor the spare parts usage to ensure the stock level is sufficient to support machine operation.
· Maintain good & effective working relationship within company.
· Strengthen good relationship with operative staffs from factories.
· Seek and implement innovative ideas from the team to improve product quality & productivity.Propose “Continuous Improvement” initiatives within the function.