| || 21873BR |
| || Recruitment Specialist (Graduate Recruitment) |
| || Selangor |
| || Permanent |
| || |
- Recruitment Specialist accountable for ensuring that relevant recruitment processes are delivered effectively within the Graduate Recruitment space
- Works closely with HRBPs and CoEs to deliver recruitment strategy, processes and ad hoc project support.
- Provide specialist technical expertise for the processing of recruitment activities in accordance with policies and guidelines.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process for candidates including candidate tracking and scheduling of the candidate through the recruitment process, providing first line screening, managing interview schedules for candidates and hiring managers.
- Source candidates for vacancies using range of mediums and channels.
- Proactively manage recruitment technology solutions across multiple modules using the HR procedures and guidance.
- Uploading, building on and maintaining an internal talent pool / database of relevant candidates.
- Ensuring job roles are maintained, edited and posted to the recruitment system.
- Resolves complex queries which involve a detailed explanation of recruitment processes, policy or procedures.
- Monitors own performance against service standards to ensure that support and services are provided in line with established SLAs & KPI.
| || |
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, Human Resources Management or any related field.
- At least 3 years of working experience in related field.
- Preferably Junior Executives/Senior Executives specializing in recruitment.
- Experience in recruiting in the Graduate Recruitment/Management Trainee space would be a bonus.
- Outstanding communicator and customer service oriented.
- High self-motivation.
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Resourceful, proactive, attentive to details and a good team player
| || |
| || British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.|
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
| || BAT Aspac Service Centre Sdn Bhd |
| || 06-Jun-2018|