BAT Careers - Home
Apply for job
Save to basket
Channel & Account Analyst
Job purpose and key deliverables
To develop powerful channel & account insights, identifying key opportunities in defined accounts and trade clusters
Develop & deploy Category Management in order to support the Account teams driving strong results and their account P&Ls.
Support the Independent Channel & Field Force, delivering insights, analysis and FFIS reporting.
To deliver timely, accurate and high quality input in terms of reporting, business reviews in line with the trade activity plan and Benelux strategy.
To become the counterpart for internal and external key stakeholders on all data trade related issues and insights
To support account and channel managers in delivering robust forecasting results for key segments, channels and missiles.
• Support the BNLX Channel & Account Development Manager in delivering robust account plans via Category Management plans.
• Support the Channel Account function by delivering meaningful insights in the local business environment in order to leverage our competitive advantages (Segment analysis, Account analysis)
• Gives input on Business Reviews, Operational Plan, Account plans and other ad hoc Account requests, by using the available account data and overall account strategy
• Deliver monthly dashboard to identify performance gaps and support the account managers, Area Sales Managers as well as more senior stakeholders to deliver corrective actions plans for accounts and key trade clusters (FFIS, Channel & Account Reporting, Target tracking, Missile reporting)
• Assess trade activity effectiveness BAT and competitors in key accounts in order to increase the effectiveness and efficiency for future activities
• Preparation and delivery of parts of the regular business reviews, supporting the account manager on a need basis in his/her account visits
I. Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• University degree preferred
• Minimum of 2-3 years marketing/sales/data analysis experience in an FMCG company
• Previous experience in P&I or Category Management
Functional Knowledge & Skills
• Demonstrated analytical &interpersonal skills
• Ability to deliver strategic input to exploit smart opportunities
• Ability to prioritize workload and meet tight deadlines in a constantly changing environment
• Fluency in English. Other language skills are a plus.
• Knowledge of software (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
Managerial & Interpersonal Skills
• Ability to operate independently whilst being results-oriented
• Providing robust basis to facilitate managerial decisions to difficult problems by using an appropriate mix of insightful analysis, experience, intuition and judgement
• Developing and maintaining relationships with clients and commercial partners
• Effective communication and presentation
II. Key Success Factors:
The most important metrics by which successful performance will be judged are:
• Product availability/visibility
• Customer satisfaction targets
• Timely implementation of activities
• Service level
• Delivery against key account targets
• Shared accountabilities in terms of sales volume and market share
Working at BAT
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
British American Tobacco Belgium S.A.
Apply for job
Save to basket
Conditions of use