| || 22126BR |
| || Junior Analyst AR Billing |
| || Selangor |
| || Permanent |
| || PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES|
- Perform billing activities and interfaces
- Perform invoice posting
- Perform chits(delivery documents) reconciliation and filling
- Generate account statement
- Prepare monthly reports
- Assist Team Lead with new process implementations
- Participate in continuous improvement in process efficiency and effectiveness
- Assist in maintenance of Accounts Receivables general policies & procedures
- Assist in monitoring performance measures/key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Establish and maintain working relationship with OpCo where applicable
- Ensure internal controls are adhered to
- Response to queries in a timely and efficient manner to promote a customer-orientated culture in GBS.
- Support migration project to ensure smooth transition of tasks from end markets to GBS.
- Update task level descriptions or process manuals as and when there are changes to manage knowledge retention and to assist back-ups performing tasks on behalf.
- Perform testing of new systems/technology and processes as and when required to minimise potential problems to operations.
- Ad hoc tasks as and when required
| || |
- In depth knowledge of relevant accounting terminology for own department and organisation-wise;
- Understand all jargon;
- SAP or other relevant accounting e-platform user skills.
- Ability to work well with other team members and achieve productive working relationships
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing
- Deals with all customer requirements in a professional manner;
- Understanding the needs of the customer and being aware of own role. Meet the customer’s expectations.
- Ability to coordinate with other internal departments to deliver seamless service to customers
- Daily operation tasks are processed within SLA or escalated inline with relevant escalation process;
- Daily duties completed to deadline dependent on task;
- Rota duties to be completed to deadline dependent on task;
- Daily / Weekly / Monthly checks and reports are completed to deadline;
- Internal control programmes consistently adhered to;
- Positive feedback from End Market contacts;
- Improvement initiatives implemented and efficiency improvements demonstrated.
| || |
| || British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.|
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
| || BAT Aspac Service Centre Sdn Bhd |
| || 06-Jul-2018|