| || 22233BR |
| || Lab Chemist |
| || Kushtia |
| || Permanent |
| || PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES|
- Ensure Compliance of Standard in Lab
- Ensure Annual Calibration & maintenance of lab equipment to maintain measurement accuracy of the equipment
- Ensure on time feedback of chemistry results to Blender during processing & regional team along with blender during growing operation
- Review Risk Assessment for Chemical Lab
- Ensure uninterrupted supply of consumables like chemicals & chemical apparatus
- Ensure Compliance to Crop Mapping Matrix
- Establish EH&S Process in Day to Day activity
| || |
University degree as you know is essential. You are expected to have the appetite of living outside Dhaka. A focus on delivering results through innovation and growth. You’ll also have a strong analytical approach, with the ability to provide strategic direction and make decisions and excellent organisational and planning skills.
Naturally, you’ll be a good communicator in both English and the local language to your area and will be open and accessible to your team.
| || |
| || British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.|
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
| || British American Tobacco Bangladesh Company Limited |
| || 21-Jun-2018|