| || 22532BR |
| || Change and Training Consultant - HR - LONDON - CONTRACT - 2 MONTHS |
| || London |
| || Fixed term |
| || British American Tobacco is looking for a Change and Training Consultant to join our London office 2 month contract basis. |
Being part of a HR Transformation you will be:
- Managing updates to training materials – including classroom based training materials, quick guides and system simulations
- Administration of training library, including upload of documents and version control
- Tracking training delivery and evaluations and preparing reporting and analysis of progress and results
- Reviewing training material against SuccessFactors system functionality to determine where updates may be required to reflect latest functionality.
| || |
- Previous functional transformation experience, ideally in HR and ideally on a global programme
- Training development experience
- Understanding of HR processes and systems
- Strong analysis skills and ability to present complex ideas simply
- Ability to define an approach and plan to complete their work to achieve a pre-defined outcome
- Able to work unsupervised
- Able to deal with ambiguity
| || |
- Training material development – using uPerform or similar authoring tool.
| || British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.|
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
| || British-American Tobacco (Holdings) Ltd |
| || 24-May-2018|