Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Strong experience in the Tobacco or related industry; and in Quality management.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Logical thinker with practical outlook leading to pragmatic proposals and decision-making.
- Experience with establishment of policies, procedures, and processes.
- Basic computer skills & relevant software packages (e.g. Document management / training).
- Experience in working across multiple functions/projects is preferred.
- Operates as a functional and process authority, requiring expert level knowledge in quality management and quality management systems.
- Practical knowledge of bio analytical methods and Tobacco regulatory context particularly in the context of product constituent and impurity measurement.
- Practical experience of running Corrective Action and Preventive Action (CAPA) process
- Base salary from £43,200 to £54,000 per year, depending of relevant experience
- Bonus target 15% of annual base salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Participation in Discretionary Company Bonus Scheme
- Participation in Company Share Reward Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare Cover
- Eligibility for Company Flexible Benefits Scheme