| || 22603BR |
| || HR Intern |
| || Athens |
| || Fixed term |
| || BAT Greece is currently looking for a HR Intern, based in our offices in Athens. In this role you will:|
- Support the HR Department in various activities for Resourcing, Performance and Talent Management, Training Agenda, Culture initiatives, Employee Communications;
- Participate in HR strategic Projects;
- Manage Personnel Administration and HR Systems in line with statutory and internal requirements;
- Support execution of compensations and benefits plans;
- Ensure implementation of HR policies and procedures;
- Effective management of service providers/ contractors.
| || |
We would highly appreciate if you could apply with your CV in English language.
- University Degree in BA or similar and Master’s in HR (or MBA with HR as major);
- Excellent command of English (spoken and written);
- IT Literacy (MS Office) with proficiency in Excel;
- Knowledge of SAP & HRMS is desired;
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships with internal and external partners;
- Acknowledged and proven oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality;
- Ability to work under pressure.
| || |
| || British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.|
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
| || British American Tobacco Hellas S.A. |
| || 24-May-2018|