| || 22638BR |
| || Finance Intern |
| || Santiago |
| || Fixed term |
| || We want you to bring your difference. At British American Tobacco, we are looking for leading students, who want to learn and develop their professional careers in Accounting internship and become part of our great team worldwide.|
In this position your main focus will be:
- Support banks reconciliation and reporting.
| || |
- University student with more than two years in the career of Commercial or Civil Engineering or related.
- Possess good knowledge of Microsoft Office including working knowledge of Excel.
- Intermedia-advance English level.
- Demonstrate an ability to be innovative, take the initiative, drive success and be able to work within a team.
- Have excellent communication & relationship building skills.
- Be able an analytical thinker.
- Be achievement & result oriented.
| || |
- The previous experience will be a plus.
| || British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.|
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
| || BAT Chile S.A. |
| || 20-Jun-2018|