Would you like to work in a dynamic and challenging environment where you will be supported to reach your potential?
An exciting opportunity has become available for a State Business Analyst to join our NSW Field team and work within our Head Office in Woolloomooloo.
Working within the National Field environment, the State Business Analyst is to be pro-active in ensuring that accurate and timely analysis of market performance is communicated to State Management. This analysis will assist with the development and implementation of marketing plans.
There are a number of ad-hoc tasks associated with this role that will not require dedicated time on a weekly basis but may result in small elements of peaks and troughs in the level of activity
In the role of State Business Analyst your typical daily activities will involve:
· Provide the State Management Team with statistical data and market information to assist the monitoring, planning and development processes of the State Business Plans in order to achieve sales & marketing objectives.
- To provide the State Management team with regular updates on progress against company targets in relation to volume, share and spend
- Ensure all databases are maintained with the latest information
· Provide administrative support in the day to day activities of the State Office.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
Critical to this role are strong communication skills both orally and in written form. Analysis and information management is a core component of the State Business Analyst
Desirable skills necessary to effectively perform this role are as follows:
Ø Comprehensive Computer literacy
Ø Excel and Powerpoint experience
Ø Strong analytical capabilities
Ø Able to present findings in a digestible format in graphs etc
Ø Support data with written and verbal confirmation and recommendations
Ø Good rational decision making and problem skills
- Knowledge and hands on experience of a retail environment.
- Previous Accounting or Finance experience would be desireable.
If you are successful, you will receive the following:
Competitive remuneration package including bonus
Above statutory superannuation
Company laptop and smart phone
Opportunities for regular Learning and Development training
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, BATA is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and value diversity at our company.
If the above appeals to you, do not hesitate to apply today.